Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MOJO 107

When I woke up this morning I was hoping, just hoping the weatherman would for once {lol:)} be wrong in his weather forecast. He wasn't. It was cold and I had to turn on the heat! This afternoon there was a e blizzard and I thought of my daughter driving. (she's a new driver) 10 minutes later the sun was shining! Only in Alberta.

Here is my take on MOJO107. This is my first attempt at the challenges and I hope to partake in a few. You will find her blog at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/



I used Chocolate Chip cardstock and Groovy Guava dp. The stamp is from Stampin Up. I stamped it on dp, cut out the flowers and glued them on with mini glue dots. I then used Crystal Effects on the flowers to give them some shine. I used Gina K's idea with the scallop nestability and sponged it with Groovy Guava ink prior to taking off the die, giving it layered effect. Unfortunately, I forgot to attach the brads BEFORE I glued it to the cardstock so I punched some out using a hole punch and crystal effects. I know, I know... I am a little off on keeping them straight! But I tried. Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment