Saturday, October 24, 2009

MOJO 109

Wow, what a week. My son went in for surgery, daughter was ill and the school was missing 35% of their students! The flu season is here and  many are wondering if they will get the H1N1 flu shot. I too was wondering if I should or not. Then a good friend got the H1N1 and I immediately decided to get it.The poor guy was deathly ill, ached all over, ran a fever for four days was in extreme pain and discomfort. It took over a week to finally feel "somewhat" better.
Nonetheless....I managed to make a card for the Mojo Monday Challenge.


I used the same stamp set as I did in Mojo 108. I love this set. It is sooooooo adorable! I colored it with Tombow markers. The snowmen were colored with Smooch moonlight ink. These are my favorite toys right now. I can't seem to get enough of them! I used my versamark pen to cover over them then used the paint. A trick I learned from Scrap & Stamp magazine.  I cuttled the background and "popped" the picture and sentiment. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment