Monday, November 16, 2009

MOJO 113


Wow! It's been awhile. As neurotic as I was with the H1N1 (you know, the santizing hands, cough in arm, etc) I ended up getting it! And boy...did it throw me off my feet. I was sick  with a fever, body aches, headache and cough. It's been over a week and I am still feeling the effects of it. Went back to work on Friday and I should have stayed home and in bed cause that's where I wanted to be. I'm moving kinda slow still and hope I start to feel like my ole self again soon! I did however manage to do the Mojo Monday Challenge. I love this Moose from Digital Delights .I colored him with SU chalks, used SU retired DP,  River Rock paper and ink cuttlebug and nesties. And for the BLING! I added Dazzling Diamonds on the scarf and pompom! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you were hit with the Nasty H1N1. I hope you're totally recovered now . Even though you were down. You sure created an adorable card. Love the DSP and the image. And I love how the scarf shimmers. and the sentiment is just darling. Fantastic and super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete