Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Keep your head up!

Well...as you are probably aware...the Riders lost! I didn't watch the game but I heard all about it. My DH and DS are die hard fans and filled me in. Plus it has been all over the news, with the hi-lights since Sunday! I love the card Nancy posted after the game! Go take a peek http://www.nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/ Instead of watching the game, my DD, her teenage friend and I went to see New Moon. If you haven't seen it yet you have to go. It is a great movie. Much more exciting than the first one. I had to laugh at the teenage comments after the movie. Who was their favorite? Jake or Edward? Hmmm...... I'm glad we waited for a week though to see the movie because there was no line up and the theatre was somewhat QUIET! If you read the book and haven't seen the movie you must go. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment