Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's been awhile

Wow! I haven't posted here since before Mother's Day! I have been so busy I have rarely had time to craft. I am in the processing of purchasing a coffee shop and am sooooooo excited. Wow...talk about stress! and anxiety! and tears! and laughter! Soon....real soon now....
Anyhoo....a friend asked for a wedding card. Failed to tell me she needed it like yesterday! It was nice being back tucked away in my little room making a card again. Usually when I have time to be in here, I am scrapbooking so cardmaking was a nice change. Made me put my crafty thinking cap on as opposed to thinking coffee! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete