Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Delightful Sketch #13


Okay, so I said I was done with my Christmas cards but when I saw the Delightful Sketch from http://www.delighfulsketches.blogspot.com/ I just had to use this digi stamp one last time! I'm not sure if I like this card. It has not grown on me and I am not certain that it will. I like the sketch though. For this card I used the digi stamp "Emma the hugger" from  http://www.fred-she-said.blogspot.com/ I colored with water pencils (remember, my new little toy). I used liquid applique with dazzling diamonds for the snow, flocking for the snowman and smooch moonlight ink on the coat.
I promise..I am now done my Christmas cards for 2009!

9 comments:

  1. cute card!!! Love the image, your snowman is fab.
    Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card, I love the DP and the image, thanks so much for joining us at DS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Nice job! So good to see you at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo CUTE!!! Fantastic job!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, love the snowman. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete