Saturday, December 12, 2009

MoJo 116


Nothing like waiting until the last minute! Besides freezing I have been baking up a storm. Attempting to get it all done PRIOR to Christmas and not AFTER! It was during my cookie baking when it dawned on me that I still had to upload my Mojo card! So....here it is. I was going to do Christmas but in my previous post I said I was done and if I began again...I would probably keep going attempting to get next years cards done! Besides, with this cold weather, I needed to bring a little "sunshine" into my life.
I used the SU stamp Bloomin Beautiful. Cut the white out with the coluzzle and the purple with my Nesties.  I used the cuttlebug, watercolor pencils and a miscellaneous flower punch. I try to stay away from ribbon because I mail most of my cards and it always cost more to mail because it is bulky! Thanks for looking!

1 comment: