Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!!!

Thank you to Jessie Lubyk over at Funked Up Crafts for this awesome award! My first EVER!
Terms of the award: Must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave it to you and pass it onto 10 wonderful bloggers:

10 THINGS ABOUT ME

1.  I married my best friend seventeen years ago.
2.  I have two teenagers, a boy and girl.
3.  I love to craft whether it be with paper, material or wool.
4.  I lost my father this summer and miss him terribly.
5.  I am in the process of buying a business and scared as heck!
6.  I have a soft spot for my kids....what mother doesn't?
7.  I talk to my angels everyday and know they are with me always.
8.  I am easy going, sensitive, personable and well...people seem to like me!
9.  I am a hard worker and well organized.
10. I love to cook and if I could do things over again I would have my own cooking show!

10 Wonderful Bloggers


Please post the badge on your blog and list the 10 things about yourself and then share the love and pass it onto 10 more people.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment