Friday, May 7, 2010

MY FIRST WORD BOOK!

I finally did it! After looking at and admiring sooooo many word books, I decided to attempt making one of my own.  My nephew had a baby girl and so I made this for his new addition. I haven't put it together yet, not sure to use rings or invest in a bind-it-all. The things I could do with a bind-it-all! Any suggestions?

I used SU dp from their mini catalogue "sending love". I love how sparkly it is! and the colors, well.....they're just awesome. Some of the svg's I used were collected off of the many sites out there. The fairies are from svgcuts.com "Flitting Fairies" kit and the flower is from the "3D flowers kit".  The butterflies are from SU, and I used my cuttlebug die cut for the little flowers. I embossed, inked, stickled and just had alot of fun making this! Thanks for dropping by and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment